Terms and Conditions - 7 Bridges 2023 Register or Invite to win
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the 7 Bridges Walk 2023 Register or Invite to Win promotion (the Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations.
- The promoter of this Promotion is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to inform you of any changes to the conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 12am AEST Monday 24 July 2023 and finishes at 11.59pm AEDT Sunday 1 October 2023 (the Promotion Period).
- This Promotion is open to Australian residents who:
- are aged 18 or over OR are aged under 18 and have permission from a parent or guardian to enter;
- register to participate in the 7 Bridges Walk 2023 (the Event); and
- set up their personal online fundraising page
during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Participants).
- Qualifying Participants will also receive one bonus entry in the Promotion if they invite another individual to register for the Event via the ‘Invite a Friend’ email template on their fundraising dashboard during the Promotion Period.
- Qualifying Participants will receive an additional bonus entry into the Promotion if they invite an individual to create a fundraising page during registration through the ‘Invite a Friend’ step in the registration flow or via the Dashboard using the ‘Invite a Friend’ tab for the Event during the Promotion Period.
- The maximum number of bonus entries a Qualifying Participant can receive is three.
- There is no fee required to enter the Promotion.
- Entry is automatic and limited to a maximum of four per person.
- Any persons involved in the management of the Promoter, and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. Any person involved in the determination of prize winners is not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is 1 x Adventure Package which includes:
- 1 x Life’s an Adventure - Three Capes Walk for two adults (valued at AUD $4,998), and
- 1 x AUD $1,500 Webjet Gift Card to use on flights and accommodation.
Further details of the Prize and booking terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.lifesanadventure.com.au/tours/three-capes-walk/ & here https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/gift-card-terms/.
The total prize will be valued at $6,499 inclusive of GST.
- This is a game of chance. The Prize winners will be randomly drawn by the Promoter from the pool of Qualifying Participants at 10.00am AEDT Tuesday 3 October 2023 at the Promoter’s head office The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying Participants may not win more than one (1) prize. There are no bonus prizes to be awarded.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize (including but not limited to additional travel outside the prize inclusions, spending money, meals, taxes, personal, property and health insurance, and transfers to and from the departure point unless specified) are not included. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. If a Prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable for unforeseeable or other special circumstances, then a comparable prize that is of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 24 months of the draw date.
- The Prize is subject to availability and subject to periods when it may not be available for reasons including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, national health emergencies and changes in government policy.
- The winner will be notified personally via email or phone from 12.00pm AEDT Tuesday 3 October 2023 and to claim the Prize, must provide an email address for the Webjet voucher to be sent to and their contact details to enable the tour operator to contact them and arrange redemption of the prize.
- The winner will be from 2:00pm on Tuesday 3 October 2023 on 7 Bridges Walk Facebook and Instagram.
- The Prize will be sent within seven (7) days of being claimed. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days, a second draw will be held at 10.00am AEDT Tuesday 17 October 2023 at the Promoter’s head office to re-draw the Prize. The winner of the redraw will be notified personally via email or phone and must comply with these terms as if they were the original winner.
- If, after the second draw, the Prize remains unclaimed, the same process will be repeated until the Prize is claimed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Qualifying Participants (including identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Qualifying Participants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tamper with the entry process.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage arising from participation in the Promotion.