Terms and Conditions - 7 Bridges Walk 2023 – Highest Individual Fundraiser
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the 7 Bridges Walk 2023 Highest Fundraising Individual competition (the Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations.
- The promoter of this Promotion is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to inform you of any changes to the conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00am AEST on 24 July 2023 and finishes at 11.59pm AEDT on 30 November 2023 (the Promotion Period).
- This Promotion is open to Australian residents who:
- are aged 18 or over OR are aged under 18 and have permission from a parent or guardian to enter;
- register to participate in 7 Bridges Walk 2023 (the Event); and
- receives donations through their personal online fundraising page for the Event
during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Participants).
- There is no fee required to enter the Promotion.
- Entry is automatic and limited to one per person.
- Any persons involved in the management of the Promoter, and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. Any person involved in the determination of prize winners is not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is 1 x Health Pack, consisting of:
Apple AirPods with MagSafe Charging Case (3rd Gen) valued at $289, and a Fitbit Versa 3 valued at $299. The total prize pool will be valued at $588, inclusive of GST.
- The prize winner will be the Qualifying Participant who meets the eligibility criteria above and is the Highest Individual Fundraiser for the Event as judged by the Promoter at 11am AEDT Friday 1 December 2023.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying Participants may not win more than one (1) prize. There are no bonus prizes to be awarded.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. If a Prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable for unforeseeable or other special circumstances, then a comparable prize that is of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- The winner will be notified personally via email or phone from 11.30am AEDT Friday 1 December 2023 and to claim the Prize, must provide a postal address for the prize to be mailed.
- The winner will be publicly announced on 7 Bridges Walk Facebook and Instagram and on the 7 Bridges Walk website after 2.00pm Friday 1 December 2023.
- The Prize will be mailed within seven (7) days of being claimed. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days, the prize will be awarded to the next highest individual fundraiser for the Event during the Promotion Period as judged by the Promoter at 11am AEDT Friday 15 December 2023. The winner of the redraw will be notified personally via email or phone and must comply with these terms as if they were the original winner.
- If, after the second draw, the Prize remains unclaimed, the same process will be repeated until the Prize is claimed. In these circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to retain the prize and put it to an alternative use as it sees fit.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Qualifying Participants (including identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Qualifying Participants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tamper with the entry process.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage arising from participation in the Promotion.