Terms and Conditions - 7 Bridges Walk 2023 - Name Bridges
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the 7 Bridges Walk 2023 Name Bridges competition (the Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations.
- The promoter of this Promotion is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to inform you of any changes to the conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00am AEST 24 July 2023 and finishes at 11.59pm AEST 28 September 2023 (the Promotion Period).
- This Promotion is open to Australian residents who:
- are aged 18 or over OR are aged under 18 and have permission from a parent or guardian to enter;
- are registered as an individual or team for the 7 Bridges Walk 2023 (the Event); and
- arrange donations through their personal and/or team online fundraising pages for the Event
during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Participants).
- There is no fee required to enter the Promotion.
- Entry is automatic and limited to one per person.
- Any persons involved in the management of the Promoter, and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. Any person involved in the determination of prize winners is not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is the opportunity to have one of the seven bridges that are part of the Event temporarily named after themselves or a loved one (Nominated Bridge Name) for the Event, with the Nominated Bridge Name displayed on printed signs at a bridge of the Promoter’s choice on the Event course and/or announced in online promotional material about the Event.
- The 7 prize winners will be the 3 highest fundraising individuals and 4 highest fundraising teams, who have the highest total fundraising tallies (Highest Fundraisers) at 12am AEST 28 September 2023.
The Highest Fundraisers will be determined based on the total fundraising tally shown on their individual or team fundraising page and funds received by the Promoter at 12am AEST 28 September 2023.
- If the seven highest fundraising tallies are achieved by more than seven Highest Fundraisers, bridges may have more than one Nominated Bridge Name.
- Individuals are only eligible to win one prize. For the sake of clarity, this means that members of the highest fundraising teams are not eligible to win highest individual fundraiser.
- The prize draw will be conducted at 11:00am AEST on Friday 29 September 2023 at the Promoter’s head office.
- The winners will be notified personally via email or phone from 11:30am AEST on Friday 29 September 2023. Team captains will be the person contacted on behalf of the teams.
- To claim their Prize, winners must confirm the name of the person they wish to have a bridge named after by 4.00pm AEDT Friday 6 October
- If the Prize is not claimed by 4.00pm AEDT Friday 6 October, the winner will be considered to have forfeited the Prize and the Prize will be offered to the next highest fundraiser for the Event during the Promotion Period, as judged by the Promoter. The winner of the redraw will be notified personally via email or phone from 11am AEDT Monday 9 October 2023 and must comply with these terms as if they were the original winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review Nominated Bridge Names and will not accept a name that in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is inappropriate, offensive or infringes another person’s intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Qualifying Participants (including identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Qualifying Participants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tamper with the entry process.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage arising from participation in the Promotion.