Register on the Day
Register on the day at any of the seven Villages
There will be seven Villages around the course that participants must pass through to complete the circle walk. Each of the Villages will provide information, registration, first aid and toilets plus food, refreshments and entertainment.
The locations for the Villages are clearly marked on the course map and are found at:
- Milsons Point Village - Burton Street, Corner of Alfred Street and Burton Street
- Pyrmont Village - Pyrmont Bay Park, Pirrama Road, opposite The Star
- Waterfront Village - Waterfront Park, Bowman Street, Pyrmont
- Rozelle Village - King George Park, Manning Street, near Rozelle Hospital
- Hunters Hill Village - Hunters Hill Scout Hall, Durham Street, near the Church Street overpass on Burns Bay Road
- Lane Cove Village - Blaxlands Corner - Central Park, William Edward Street and Kenneth Street
- Wollstonecraft Village - Brennan Park, Hazelbank Street and King Street
Toilet facilities in between Villages are marked on the course map.